Tuesday 15 April 2014

Term 1 2014 Chromebook Reflection

Term 1 2014 Chromebook Reflection

What did I enjoy?
learning how to post stuff on my blog.
Things I didn’t enjoy?
I didn’ t enjoy if I broke my chrome book.  
What did I learn?
I learnt about my chromebook and my reading it is so fun.
What did I find most interesting?
I find most interesting is that about my chrome book don’t be a butterfly and a picky scratchy person.
How I feel about my term overall?
I felt happy and excited about my chrome book because it helps me about my learning.
What could I have done better to help my learning?
Listen to the teacher and use lots of information on my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anna! My name is Kelly Campbell and I am in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I love your chart and your reflection on Chromebook. I don't have a Chromebook but they sound pretty cool. I loved reading your blog, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete