Friday 24 March 2017

My Year Of Being A Year 7

My Year Of Being A Year 7
This year is a fun year because when I am a year 7 means I can be friends with new people who are year 8’s. In team 5 it is way different from the other classes I have been in.

Firstly what is different from the other classes is that when go to Tamaki College for Tech in tech there about 4 groups which are called: Hard Materials, Carving, Graphics, and Cooking. This term I am in graphics, in graphics we draw, make 3-D object. We do everything that include shapes and colours.

Secondly It is different because every Friday after lunch we have a game of sports we compete with other classes in Team 5 for the past few weeks I have played only Tag and Cricket we play these sports because we have to show teamwork and leadership and to be a role model to the younger kids.

Lastly another reason is we have to be at school at 8:30am and have to be at the streets we have an assembly. While the other kids are outside playing we are inside the streets having our own assembly. In the assembly we talk about what we will be doing today and some notes to remember, while we are in classes one of the notes we always use is be flexible which means to be normal and to respect everyone in your class.

One of my goals in team 5 will have to be getting better grades than last year and to be a great role model to the little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment