Tuesday 11 August 2015

Planes

Falling planes!


Warning! People watch out Planes are falling. My Friends and I were walking down a desert it was burning my arms.


One Evening I heard a sound but I didn't know what it was so I turned back and it was a massive white plane, it was coming directly my way. I told my friends but
they didn't trust me because I tell lies to them.


Then Samoa heard a sound she came closer to me and said “I heard something” Then I said “ Look back” Then Samoa SCREAMED very loudly. Then Stacey said “ Why you screaming Samoa”. Samoa shouted wildly to Paige, Sheales and Stacey.


Run, Run!! There’s a plane at the back of us. They only listened to Samoa  because she is popular. All of us ran for our lives but then  luckily we ran to the side of the desert. After that all of us were huffing and puffing we were so scared we were shaking then the plane hit a big rock and it was in fire.
The End - By Anna V


















No comments:

Post a Comment