Saturday 17 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 3 - Safety tips in an airplane

Activity 1

What I am learning today is that I have to list 3 safety things to do in an airplane. Here are my 3 safety things.

1. If you have a loose item anywhere put it in your locker or under neath the chair in front of you.

2. If a seat belt goes on, be sure to put it on and keep it on for the rest of the flight. If you need to get up just lift the leaver. Also the belts are on your hips like some cars.

3. If you need some air, an oxygen mask will fall down from above. Pull down the mask and place over your mouth and nose and adjust the elastic so it can fit you. 

Here are 2 links that have some more safety things to do in a plane. Click the two links if you want to watch it Safety in Hollywood and Men in Black.

Image result for air new zealand

Activity 2

What I have to do is design I logo if I was asked to own my very own airline. So I decided to draw a logo, did is my best drawing.


This is my logo and I called it Air Anna Plane because it goes on the air and it is  my name and then it is a plane. On the top it say NZ - Plane because I am from NZ. I got some stars on the bottom because on the  New Zealand flag it has blue and red stars. There's an under line on Air Anna Plane because I just wanted to be more decorative. Then the whole thing is a lite blue because I love that color. The background is pink because my sisters choose it.











3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna! I am so excited to see you participating in the Summer Learning Journey! I can't wait to see all that you are learning this summer! Thank you for the tips on what to do in an emergency when flying. I only wish I was going somewhere that required an airplane this summer! Keep being awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANNA! This is awesome. I am really enjoying reading your blog posts! I didn't even realise you had some designer in you too. This is great work and the reasons you provided for how you made your logo are top notch. Keep it up!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mrs Moala and Mark,

    Thank you for your feedback. Miss you so much Mrs Moala. Can't wait to see you next year.

    Thanks guy and laddie,

    From: Anna

    ReplyDelete