Thursday 12 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Day 12 - Week 3 - Activity 1 - Shows/Movies

This post In have to watch these movies and I have to answer some questions so here is the list of channels.

Canada – Caillou – Fun in the Mud [22:02 minutes]
Chile – 31 Minutos – Episode 1 [4:48 minutes]
Germany - Lowenzahn – Episode 1 [1:58 minutes]
Malaysia – Upin & Ipin – Full episode [19:25 minutes]
United Kingdom – Britain’s Got Talent – 2016 Final (Boogie Storm) [6:27 minutes]
Mexico – Maria Belen [1:35 minutes]
South Africa – Pumpkin Patch: Introduction Song [1:00 minute]
United Arab Emirates – iCarly Episode 3 [2:00 minutes]
Japan – Anpanman: Ironman vs. Japanese Ghost [2:47 minutes]
Australia – The Voice ~ Australia: Be

Out of these movies/shows I actually picked 2 and it is I Carly and The Voice. I like I Carly because it is so awesome and funny. I like the Voice because sometimes I judge the people singing and I love singing but not in front of people. Also one of the question is what I didn't like about the show and I would say nothing is wrong with any of the shows because the person who made spent a lot of time on that show.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna! Those are some interesting shows. I have watch iCarly before too, so I know exactly why you like it haha! It is quite a funny show and it also deals with a lot of interesting social situations.

    Have you seen Moana yet? I'm not sure if I've asked you this before. I haven't seen it, so want to know what you think about it.

    Keep up the great work.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete