Monday 9 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 - Day 10 - Activty 2 - Favourite subject

Today I have to tell you guys my favourite subject.

So my favourite is reading. I like reading because when ever I see a book I always read it even if it is a year 1 book I still read it. If it has words then I will still read it. Also when ever my mum or dad sees me read a book they tell my older sister to go read a book because she is always lying in bed watching on her phone. If I don't have anything to watch on I read a book. Also out of my family I am the only one who likes reading because my siblings like maths, I like maths and writing but my very favourite is READING!!!

READING IS THE BEST!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! This is a great little blog! Thanks for sharing your passion for reading. You sound like a kiwi Matilda!

    Keep up the great work!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete