Monday 9 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 - Day 8 - Activity 2 - Summer Activites

SUMMER ACTIVITIES!!

Today I have to ask one of my family members or friend 5 things they enjoyed during the holiday. So I am asking my little sister Quincess.

The 5 things she like is:

1. Going to my Grandpa's house at Tokoroa for Christmas.

2. Playing with my little brother JJ.

3. Watching movies.

4.  Playing on my brothers weights and his name is Hala.

5. Celebrating New years with my family at the beach.


3 comments:

  1. Nice work Anna.

    I hope you're having a nice day, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry but am I posting to much? because it feels like you have sore hands for commenting on my blog post because I did like 6 today because I am only on Week 2 and it is past Week 2.

    Thanks by the way,

    From: Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna,

    Just do what you feel like haha! You're not posting too much. I was just worried before about how you said you can't play with your brothers because you are working so hard on the Summer Learning Journey. I still want you to have time to play, that's all.

    You're doing some amazing work.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete