Thursday 12 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 3 - Day 12 - Activity 2 - Liv and Maddie TV Show

Today I have to write about what is my favourite television show at the moment? On your blog, tell us the name of my favourite television show and tell us, briefly, what it is about.

So my favourite television show is now Liv and Maddie it is about two twins and Liv is a singing pop star and Maddie is a sporty and fast twin. Liv always likes to dress up like Maddie one of the episodes Maddie had trouble driving and Liv didn't like the book called Werewolves and Spaceships and Maddie has read that book and Liv was an expert at driving so they switched body's. If you want some more information click this link and you could watch it Click Here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,

    I had never heard of the 'Liv and Maddie' television show until you recommended it in your post. Thanks for telling me/us about it and for posting a link to it. I followed the link and watched part of the 'Switch a Rooney' episode the you described where Maddie and Liv switch bodies. What a funny idea!

    It reminded me of the movie called 'Freaky Friday' where a mom and daughter switch bodies and they have to spend an entire day as the other person. It's quite a funny movie, actually. You might like it! The most recent version of the 'Freaky Friday' movie was released in 2003 and it stars Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis. A link for the trailer for the movie is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfqdg3KX-lk

    Feel free to check it out! I'd love to know what you think of the movie...

    Until next time,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna!

    That is an interesting show. I watched part of the link you sent. It seems like fun!

    I agree with Rachel and the Freaky Friday film is really good. I hope you have seen it or get to see it.

    Keep up the fantastic blog posts!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete