Saturday 14 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 3 - Day 14 - Activity 1 - 3 Rules when I become the president.


Today I am writing about:
Here in New Zealand, the prime minister of the country is the Honourable John Key. Imagine that you are Mr. Key and you have the power to create laws (rules) that all people in New Zealand would have to follow. If I (Anna) were the prime minister I would make a rule that everyone should eat lollies for breakfast. What three (3) rules would you make up if you were the prime minister? On your blog tell us what your three rules would be.

My 3 rules I would do if I was president:

1. That all schools will have chrome books.

2. We have to eat anything for breakfast.

3. Have 2 shops near a school, The two shops will be a diary and a bakery.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna!

    This is a great blog haha! I am not sure a dairy or bakery next to school is a good idea, as the food can sometimes be unhealthy. I think there would be a lot more childhood obesity and other health problems... What might be better is if the school gets its own kitchen and makes healthy but delicious lunches for every student. What do you think?

    What do you think about healthy eating? What do you do to try eat healthy?

    Mark

    ReplyDelete