Saturday 14 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 3 - Day 15 - Activity 1 - Painting

Today I have to write about:

While you are looking at it, a staff member at the gallery comes up to you and asks you for your opinion of the painting. What do you think of it?
On your blog please tell us:
  1. What do you think of this painting? Do you like it?
  2. If you could buy it and give it to someone, who would you choose?

I think this picture is pretty and colourful, if I had to give it to someone I would give it to my mum because she has been great in my whole life and I think she would love this awesome colourful painting.

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely idea, Anna!

    I think your mum would love it too! I think she might love it even more if she found out that the last Kandinsky to sell, sold for over $30,000,000! hahah!

    What would you do if you had that much money? I would build a big apartment building so all my friends (and maybe some family) could come live with me for cheap. I'd also use some money to travel the world!!

    Keep up the great work!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete