Wednesday 10 May 2017

Simple Complex Sentences

Turn these simple sentences into complex sentences:

1: I went to the shop while my mum was sleeping

2: I hate basketball because I don’t know how to play.

3: I have a friend called Andrea she is really kind

4: The kittens were adopted by the family because there real owner was allergic to cats.

5: Peanut butter and jam sandwiches are my favourite because they taste delicious. 

6: The surprise party was organised by Wendy’s two best friends while I went to buy food. 

7: Charlie could not hear his watch ticking because dad was snoring

8: Sara owned a dog while I was eating food.

9: We have apples in the fridge because dad works for a fruit shop.

10: Mrs Judd went to Samoa while her husband was looking after her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment