Tuesday 17 October 2017

Term 4 Immersion Assembley

When I sat down on the cold red chairs I was reading our theme this term and while I was reading Musical Madness I noticed my teeth was chattering it was freezing cold and I saw different kinds of instrument on the stage there was two different kinds of guitars and some drums and a black trumpet and when Mrs Nua ran up the stage she was holding a tambourine, they made a song that was about MUSICAL MADNESS!!

It was time for TEAM ONE!!! As I was watching what they were doing I could see that they needed a lot of chairs they put a table on the stage and each teacher sat on a chair, I could see Miss Hockly was holding a stack of cards and she was telling the teachers that they should play snap and they put music on. It was a calm music so all the teachers were calm then a scary music there emotions became scared and so on they were angry because there was an angry song on they played lots of songs that include your emotions .

Next was TEAM TWO!!!  Team two had only four teachers all the teachers were off stage and only Miss Gaston was on the stage holding an ukulele. When she started playing the ukulele I could regonise the tune but didnt know what it was until she sang the song she was singing In The Jungle and then 20 seconds later Miss Peck comes up and starts hitting a bell on her thigh next was Miss Tumahai she had a xylophone and she had two sticks she was dragging the sticks on the xylophone next was Ms Nalder she had  a bongo drums she was hitting it with her hands.

After that was TEAM THREE!!! Mrs King stood up and started to say what Team three will be doing and she said that they made clips and put a song in the background. As I was watching it I cloudnt stop laughing because Mr Moran was dancing very funny and the songs they were playing was funny aswell.

Next was TEAM FOUR!!! The team leader Mr Sommerville came up to the stage and started to talk about how there going to make there own orignal instruments and so he told us “HOPE YOU ENJOY” so we began to watch while I was watching I could see that the team 4 teacher were in a car they were lip singing to all the songs they played and once they parked at Pt England School carpark you could see that they parked right next to Mr Jacobsens’s van and he put the window down and he gave the teachers a weird looking face and then the team 4 teachers put there window down and gave Mr Jacobsen like an OMG face and Mr Jacobsen played a funny song and everyone started to laugh.

Lastly was TEAM FIVE!!! I was super exctied because Team 5 is my team as I saw all the teachers gathered on the stage I could see that they had a couch hidden on the stage it looked super heavy as Mr Wisemen, Mrs Iloao was putting the couch down and I could see Mr Wisemen rip a pack of popcorn so all the teachers were sitting on the couch and satared to watch The Lion King and they put a scary song on so the teachers felt scared and so if the music is happy the teachers emotions will change happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment