Wednesday 6 December 2017

Reflection of 2017

Reflection of 2017 

This year was a roller coaster, being a year seven was different from being the other years, because when you are a year seven you have to show the younger kids that you can be a leader next year. 

One of my favourite thing I did this year is going to tech at Tamaki College. There are about 4 or 5 groups which are Hard Materials, Carving, Graphics and Cooking I have been in all the groups but not Carving but hopefully I do it next year.

This year I applied to be a house captain for 2018 for the house Te Aurere. If I get picked next year to be a house captain that would be awesome for me and my family. 

I get to show that I am a great role model for the little kids and that hopefully they would look up to me and be leader when they become a year 8.  

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Anna. Well done on finishing off 2017 better than you started. I'm really glad you applied for a role of leadership. This year - 2018 regardless of an official leadership role, you already know that year 8 means you are a role model. Remember to do you best in both public and private realms. Be brave and step out more to share your good ideas.

    ReplyDelete